The Book

It is said Southern Women are Steel Magnolias, and that is often the case. I decided to write a book about the strongest Magnolia I knew, a true Magnolia grandiflora - my mother. Like anyone, there were many sides to her. She was extremely complicated, to say the least. Her lifetime was full of love and loss, joy and hardship, downfalls and redemption, relapse and recovery. But through it all, there were some things she never lost sight of: always mind your manners, pay your Junior League dues, and don't forget to polish the silver. And when it was all over, I learned she was even more complicated than I thought. I loved her so, but like so many of us, never told her enough.

Monday, February 17, 2014

In Paperback and On Sale

Many people have opined that they still wish to hold a book with a spine, turn the pages with their fingers rather than swipe them on a screen. Finally the book is available in Paperback on Amazon. And, better than that, it is on sale. Regularly priced $10.99, Amazon has it listed for $9.61. 

You asked for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment